The AGSM Technical Meetings are held on a regular basis to discuss key industry issues, establish benchmarks and share best practice and be advised of the latest products and services available within the sector. All Technical Meetings are FREE to attend for AGSM members, and there is a small charge for non-members. There are a number of regional meetings held throughout the year as well the opportunity to network at the annual ASCP Safety & Compliance Conference.
Please contact us to book your place on any of the Technical Meeting events:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01256 548040
1. AGSM Technical Meetings provide an excellent platform for members to
- network with their peer group to share their expertise and knowledge
- help establish best practice
- learn about the latest developments in regulations
- hear from suppliers to the sector with new products and innovation
There are over 740 members of these meetings, coming together across the UK with between 40 – 80 people attending any one event. The members are gas, asset and FM managers in social housing from across the UK.
The dates for the next AGSM Technical Meetings are:
|North West||Thursday 17th October 2019|
|North East||Tuesday 1st October 2019|
|South West||Thursday 31st October 2019|
|Yorkshire||Thursday 3rd October 2019|
|Midlands||Tuesday 15th October 2019|
|South East/London||Tuesday 24th September 2019|