The AGSM Technical Meetings are held on a regular basis to discuss key industry issues, establish benchmarks and share best practice and be advised of the latest products and services available within the sector. All Technical Meetings are FREE to attend for AGSM members, and there is a small charge for non-members. There are a number of regional meetings held throughout the year as well the opportunity to network at the annual AGSM National Conference.
Please contact us to book your place on any of the Technical Meeting events:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01256 548040
1. AGSM Technical Meetings provide an excellent platform for members to
- network with their peer group to share their expertise and knowledge
- help establish best practice
- learn about the latest developments in regulations
- hear from suppliers to the sector with new products and innovation
There are over 740 members of these meetings, coming together across the UK with between 40 – 80 people attending any one event. The members are gas, asset and FM managers in social housing from across the UK.
The dates for the next AGSM Technical Meetings are:
|North West||Thursday 28th February 2019|
|North East||Tuesday 29th January 2019|
|South West||Tuesday 26th February 2019|
|Yorkshire||Thursday 7th February 2019|
|Midlands||Thursday 31st January 2019|
|South East/London||Tuesday 5th February 2019|