The Programme of speakers and topics for the Gas Safety Management Conference 2015 has been announced!
With a line up of top industry experts, politicians, senior housing management and gas managers, the Conference brings together an exciting and thought leading programme of presentations and discussions.
- Procurement for the Gas Manager
– Tim Oakley, Head of Technical at LHC
- Are you ready for the Regulator?
– Brent O’Halloran, Head of Asset Management, Hyde Group
- New water regulations and and their impact on the role of gas managers
– Lord Rupert Redesdale
- Court Room Drama – delegates become the jury…
– with a Barrister from Bond Solon
- AGSM National Gas Forum
– hear from your peer group and discuss topics crucial to carrying out your role
- Who put the ERP in ovERProcess?
– Martin Bridges, Director of Marketing & Technical Support, Worcester Bosch
- The tragic story of Katie who died from CO poisoning
– Gordon Samuel of Katie Haines Memorial Trust
- Latest on the Gas Access Campaign & Regulation changes
– Claire Heyes, CEO of CORGI Technical Services & the AGSM
– Mark Henderson, CEO of Home Group
- Group Competence Scheme – hear about the new scheme
– Neil Robertson, CE of Energy & Utility Skills Group
- Dr Barbara Hammond, CEO, Low Carbon Oxford
- Michael Gellow, Chair TAROE
- The Association of Gas Safety Managers – what next?
– Claire Heyes, CEO of the AGSM
- Heat Network (Metering & Billing) Regulations 2014
– Matthew Hall, Director of Sycous Ltd
- On the up: FM coming of age
– Chris Moriartry, Head of Insight & Corporate Affairs, BIFM
- Leadership works – a visionary tale
– Maggie Smith, Centre for Leadership Innovation, University of Bedfordshire
Plus the AGSM Gas Safety Awards 2015 and a large exhibition of suppliers to the industry.
DON’T MISS OUT! BOOK NOW!