Gas MOT Servicing

Home Forums Main Forum Gas MOT Servicing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Janet Till 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Trevor Percy
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m going to start to using the Gas MOT style servicing profile and looking for information and understanding of who’s currently using it and any advice that can be shared before I implement across the stock.

I’m on Keystone Asset Management and will be using the KSI module to manage and monitor this process once started.

Any advice from those that are using the MOT style would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks, Trevor.

Kevin Turner
    Participant

Morning Trevor,

Can I ask how successful you have found MOT Gas Servicing.

We are looking to try MOT Gas Servicing .

Kevin Turner

Compliance Manager

Kevin.Turner@settlegroup.org.uk
    Tel 01462 534260/07929 465652

Kevin Turner
    Participant

Morning Trevor,

Can I ask how successful you have found MOT Gas Servicing.

We are looking to try MOT Gas Servicing .

Kevin Turner

Compliance Manager

Kevin.Turner@settlegroup.org.uk
    Tel 01462 534260/07929 465652

Chris Feeney
    Participant

Hi Trevor

We have recently implemented MOT style servicing, we use QL and DRS for scheduling.
    Getting the software issues right was the biggest challenge with regards to the dates of the certificates resetting etc.
    But we are projected to save 30k this year on double appointments, and also 13 weeks labour for one engineer.
    So in theory its a success, but ill have more information this time next year when its all done and dusted.

Cheers

Janet Till
    Keymaster

Morning all
    I have just sent some case studies to both Trevor and Kevin. I will load these onto the website soon. In the meantime, if anybody else would like these case studies, please do let me know and I can certainly forward to you.

We are always interested in generating case studies relating to Regulation 36a so please do let me know if you would like to get involved!

If I can help in any other way please do contact me.

Kind regards
    Janet Till
    Communication consultant
    jtill@corgitechnical.com

Janet Till
    Keymaster

Morning all
    I have just sent some case studies to both Trevor and Kevin. I will load these onto the website soon. In the meantime, if anybody else would like these case studies, please do let me know and I can certainly forward to you.

We are always interested in generating case studies relating to Regulation 36a so please do let me know if you would like to get involved!

If I can help in any other way please do contact me.

Kind regards
    Janet Till
    Communication consultant
    jtill@corgitechnical.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.