Service Appointment Letters

Home Forums Main Forum Service Appointment Letters

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trevor Batt 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter Sandry
    Participant

Morning All

We are currently experience a higher than normal number of no-access visits for gas services and I am looking at alternative solutions that others may have in place. In particular the spike appears to run in parallel with rent arrears so I am thinking the appointment letters sent out look like any other letter from the Council.
    Do any organisations use specific envelopes for gas safety appointments and reminders, if so what do they look like and are they successful?

Cheers

Pete

Trevor Batt

Peter

In my experience Clients have used “distraction” techniques to make sure the tenants are not just dismissing the letters because they are from the Council and obviously this suggests they are about the rent arrears:

1) Use a different type of envelope, different colour, no window, different size, different shape etc
    2) Use a postcard with a picture of a gas explosion aftermath on the front and a simple short message on the back
    3) Mark the envelope with a banner stating “This concerns your safety”, “Urgent Gas Safety”, “Gas Safety Information” or such like to grab the attention

Hope this helps

Trevor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.