Full members of the AGSM have either completed or are studying for one of the industry recognised CORGI Level 4 VRQ in Gas Safety Management.
We also offer membership to those who have completed a Level 4 Gas Safety qualification with an alternative awarding body. Individuals without a Level 4 Gas Qualification may also apply for membership, providing they are gas competent, work in a managerial position and can supply details of relevant qualifications and experience.
The VRQ qualification demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of safety legislation, compliance issues and the management of gas safety in their organisations. Currently this qualification is offered in Social Housing and Facilities Management sectors by CORGI Technical Services.
- Delegates who join the AGSM at the time of enrolling on a VRQ course, can do so at a reduced cost of £135 + VAT by completing a booking form HERE.
- To join post enrolment or for those not enrolled on a Level 4 course, membership cost is £160 + VAT. Download the application form HERE.
CORGI Level 4 VRQs in Gas Safety Management
CORGI has developed two VRQ qualifications for the Social Housing and Facilities Management sectors which give a unique nationally recognised qualification, validating the skills and experience necessary in delivering effective gas safety management and awareness. The VRQs have been developed with, and accredited by EAL, the specialist employer-recognised awarding body. The VRQs allow:
- the individual to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and capability
- the employing organisation to demonstrate its commitment to relevant high quality training and standards
The Level 4 VRQs have been developed for managers responsible for gas safety management within their organisations.The Level 4 courses are distance based learning packages, which are assignment based, and are completed in the delegate’s own time.
CORGI Level 4 VRQ in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
The course is divided into five units:-
- Gas Safety legislation
- Gas in Social Housing
- Carbon Monoxide
- Flues & Ventilation
- Appliances, Meters & Pipework
CORGI Level 4 VRQ in Gas Safety in Facilities Management
This course has been developed with a specific focus on issues encountered by professional managers responsible for gas safety management within Facilities and Estate Management. The course covers:-
- Industrial Gas Appliances, Meters & Pipework
- Commercial Catering Installations and Appliances
- Flueing and Ventilation of Industrial/Commercial Gas Appliances
- Combustion and Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Safety Legislation
In-house programmes can be arranged on request.
Make a Booking
For more information and to book a place on a course, please contact the AGSM on 01256 548040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org