Understand and manage the challenges of delivering effective electrical compliance.
Do you need a greater understanding of electrical safety to enable you to carry out your role?
Would a professional qualification show your commitment to electrical safety?
Who is this course for?
Designed specifically to help organisations achieve electrical compliance. Those working in roles such as Housing Officers, Surveyors, Maintenance Operatives, Call Centre Staff, Admin Staff and Voids Officers will find this course beneficial. This qualification is also ideal for Senior Managers who do not hold a professionally recognised electrical qualification.
The qualification covers 6 modules:
- Understanding Electricity A basic understanding of the components needed for electricity to work.
- Understanding Basic & Fault Protection What are the things we can do to reduce risk.
- Legislative Documents The documentation you need in place to demonstrate and maintain compliance.
- Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations & Equipment An understanding of your legal responsibilities for servicing electrical installations.
- Managing Electrics in Social Housing An overview of the challenges encoutered, identifying solutions and improving best working practices.
- Electrical Safety Responsibilities Covers who is legally accountable for electrical compliance within your organisation.
Course dates for the Level 2 Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing course are:
- Birmingham – 22nd February 2018
- Manchester – 13th March 2018
- London – 15th March 2018
- Bristol – 28th March 2018
- Glasgow – 28th March 2018
- Belfast – 10th April 2018
- Birmingham – 12th June 2018
- Manchester – 13th June 2018
- London – 14th June 2018
- Leeds – 19th June 2018
- Newcastle – 11th September 2018
- Glasgow – 13th September 2018
- Birmingham – 9th October 2018
- London – 16th October 2018
- Bristol – 14th November 2018
- Leeds – 20th November 2018
- Manchester – 22nd November 2018
- Birmingham – 5th December 2018
- London – 11th December 2018
Download the datasheet for the Electrical Level 2 HERE!
Download the Booking Form HERE!
To find out more information or to book a place on this course please call 01256 548040
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please go to the Electrical Students pages HERE for Technical Information to support you in your studies. You will need a password and login to access these pages.
To find out more about the AESM, please visit its website HERE