nationally recognised qualification in asset and building management for social housing professionals providing skills and knowledge to deliver effective compliance
The Level 4 VRQ Diploma in Asset and Building Management is a new qualification designed to enhance awareness and understanding of crucial asset and building management fields and provide the skills and knowledge to meet current legislation requirements across a variety of disciplines.
All training is delivered and supported by leading industry experts, providing the confidence to deliver effective compliance management.
Our VRQ qualification consists of five units:
- Gas Safety – Understand the requirements of the gas safety manager in relation to the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations
- Electrical Safety – Understand the requirements of the electrical safety manager within the Social Housing sector
- Fire Safety – Designed for managers and supervisory staff who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation
- Asbestos Legislation Compliance – This module is for those with a direct or indirect responsibility for the management of asbestos within buildings including meeting compliance with “The Duty to Manage”
- Legionella Risk Control – Understand the day-to-day responsibilities when managing and controlling the risk of legionella
This course is designed specifically for those who are responsible for asset compliance across their organisation, and will enable managers not only to achieve legislative standards, but also ensure best practice is consistently maintained across their organisation.
The course consists of a one day training event and access to online learning materials to provide the knowledge required. Assessment will be via a series of set assignments which can be completed at your own pace. Training can be arranged to take place at your offices, depending on the number of delegates.
All training is offered in association with CORGI Technical Services and the AGSM, and delivered and supported by leading industry experts, providing the confidence to deliver effective compliance management.
Level 4 VRQ in Asset & Building Management Compliance course start dates:-
- Bristol – 9th January 2018
- London – 10th January 2018
- Birmingham – 6th March 2018
- Glasgow – 8th March 2018
- Leeds – 8th March 2018
- Manchester – 17th April 2018
- London – 22nd May 2018
- Birmingham – 16th May 2018
- Bristol – 12th June 2018
- Nottingham – 19th June 2018
- Manchester – 20th June 2018
- London – 3rd July 2018
- Glasgow – 19th September 2018
- Birmingham – 20th September 2018
- Leeds – 27th September 2018
- Bristol – 17th October 2018
- Manchester – 8th November 2018
- Birmingham – 15th November 2018
The course costs £1995 + VAT.
For more information, download the course data sheet
To register your interest or to book, download the enrolment form
Alternatively, you can contact us on tel: 01256 548 040 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org