Are you already a member?
What is the ASCP?
The Association of Safety and Compliance Professionals (ASCP) is the leading professional membership organisation for asset safety management and compliance within social housing and facilities management. We are the only industry organisation raising standards in safety and compliance; informing, supporting and empowering members, and representing their views by being the voice of safety and compliance in the sector.
‘Simply, the ASCP is a ground breaking and leading organisation where members can benchmark and collaborate to achieve high level compliance. To be a member is paramount to have the ability to manage compliance safely, operationally and effectively.
‘To not be a member leaves an organisation at a disadvantage in their delivery of safe compliant management procedure.’
Andrew Steen ASCP AGSM, MIGEM
Compliance Manager, Bassetlaw District Manager
Take a look at some of our membership highlights to get an idea of the type of benefits you will receive as a member
- Includes 5 members
- Twice yearly Technical Meetings – learn, discuss and debate with your peer groups and subject matter experts
- Discounted qualifications/courses – an extensive range of unique courses suitable for all levels, from frontline staff to Board level
- Complimentary ticket for the annual ASCP Conference
- Regular industry updates and news
- Access to online resources – technical bulletins, regulatory updates and presentations
- Member questions and answers
- Member surveys
- Jobs board
- One hour CORGI technical consultation
- Networking opportunities with your peer group