Reply To: Cp1 form

Home Forums Main Forum Cp1 form Reply To: Cp1 form

Trevor Batt


The content of the CP1 form and the CP12 form are virtually identical so either is fine from a technical information point of view.

If it is a new installation you are not required under the GSR 1998 to have an landlord gas safety record (CP12) for the first 12 months so that would not be a problem.

Peter’s comment is very valid in that using the same form all the time helps internal staff but the choice is yours.