The Pre-Conference Presentation Dinner will take place on Tuesday 23 April 2013 in the Wishaw Suite at The Belfry. There will be a Drinks Reception at 7pm followed by the Dinner.
The first President of the AGSM, Chris Bielby MBE, will meet AGSM members and delegates at the Drinks Reception. He will also give a speech after the Dinner and make presentations to all Gas Managers who have completed their Level 4 VRQs in Gas Safety Management. These Gas Managers are also amongst the first members of the AGSM.
The menu for the evening is:
- Ham hock & chorizo terrine, piccallili, ciabatta toast
- Wild mushroom ficassee, toasted brioche and mixed leaf salad (v)
- Braised blade of beef, horseradish mashed potatoes, soubise sauce
- Risotto primevera with garlic oil (v)
- Strawberries & cream cheescake, ginger strawberry salad, lime syrup
- Tea & coffee with mints
A glass of wine will be served with the meal. Other drinks can be purchased at the bar.
Please notify us if you would like the vegetarian option or have any other dietary requirements.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01256 548040