Industry-leading VRQs for AGSM Members
Specially designed qualifications from CORGI Technical Services which recognise and support the role of the Gas Safety Manager
You can now be recognised for your skill and knowledge with CORGI’s bespoke industry qualification
- These courses are the only ones accredited by CORGI Technical Services – the pass certificate is awarded by CORGI and branded by EAL
- The VRQ courses were designed and written by CORGI Technical Services
- The VRQ Level 4 course is the only one that gives you access to the industry body, the Association of Gas Safety Managers (AGSM). Membership of the AGSM has huge benefits including discounts to attend events, training and CPD events, networking opportunities and one voice representing the industry
- All of the CORGI trainers are carbon monoxide incident investigators and industry experts
- The courses include a suite of manuals by CORGI Technical Services valued at £89!
- Prices include all course material (valued at £100), registration and certification fees including discounted membership of the AGSM for Level 4 VRQ courses
- Invaluable support from the CORGI trainers who are industry experts
- On-line support material
- Presentation awards and recognition of achievement in newsletters
- Courses include lunch and training folder
Nationally recognised VRQ qualifications in Gas Safety from CORGI (Vocationally Related Qualifications)
- CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
- CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Facilities Management
- CORGI Level 3 VRQ in Gas Auditing Processes
- CORGI Level 2 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness in Social Housing
CORGI has developed four VRQ qualifications for the Social Housing and Facilities Management sectors which give a unique nationally recognised qualification, validating the skills and experience necessary in delivering effective gas safety management and awareness. The VRQs have been developed with, and accredited by EAL, the specialist employer-recognised awarding body.
Download a brochure for the comprehensive family of VRQ qualifications HERE. CORGI VRQ_Family Prospectus
The VRQs allow
- the individual to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and capability
- the employing organisation to demonstrate its commitment to relevant high quality training and standards
The Level 4 VRQs have been developed for managers responsible for gas safety management within their organisations. The Level 3 VRQ is for those who undertake gas audit work. The Level 2 VRQ is for all frontline staff in Social Housing who need an increased level of awareness of gas safety issues.
The Level 4 courses are distance based learning packages, which are assignment based, and can be completed over a twelve month period. The Level 3 course is a one day taught course followwed by self study modules. The Level 2 course is a half day taught course and can be delivered as part of our scheduled programme of training or as a tailored in-house session.
CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety in Facilities Management
CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
CORGI Level 3 VRQ Certificate in Gas Auditing Processes
CORGI Level 2 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness in Social Housing
CORGI Level 1 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness for Tenants
To arrange an appointment with a consultant call: 01256 548040
or email: email@example.com